TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
1. All shortages, failed deliveries or damages must be notified by telephone within 24 hours of receiving goods and followed by letter of confirmation within seven days.
2. Carriage will be charged at the current rate per carton. Free delivery on all UK mainland orders valued at – refer to current Price List. Next day delivery where applicable. Full consignment only. Split orders not valid.
3. All goods are despatched at customers own risk.
4. Customers own designs or special cuts made to customers own requirements will require full payment with order.
5. Prices are those ruling at the time of delivery.
6. We reserve the right to alter any specification or price without prior notice.
7. Goods once processed or printed in any way cannot be returned.
8. Returned or cancelled cheques will be surcharged at £15.00 per cheque.
9. V.A.T. is payable on all rateable sizes, at the current rate.
10. We cannot be held responsible for late delivery and accept no liability for direct or consequential loss or damage arising from any delay in delivery or part delivery.
11. The Buyer must check all deliveries on receipt, in case of error, Beezer cannot be held responsible for any loss or consequential loss arising from such errors.
12. Goods ordered in error for any reason may only be accepted for return at the discretion of Beezer. Any goods accepted for return will bear a 10% handling charge. Any goods that require repackaging will bear a 15% surcharge A returns number supplied by our accounts department will be required.
13. It will be the buyers responsibility to arrange carriage and payment for carriage of any goods to be returned. All packages must have our returns number clearly written on the outside of every package.
14. Any description of goods by way of colour swatch and samples supplied are for identification only. We accept no responsibility for shade variation or fabric change, in any consignment.
15. Once a contract subsists between the buyer and Beezer, the buyer shall not cancel the contract except with prior consent in writing, and upon terms which will indemnify Beezer against all loss or damage whether direct or indirect, including loss of profit.
16. Ownership of goods. The risk in the goods passes to the buyer upon despatch, but the property in the products sold shall not pass to the buyer until the buyer has made full payment in respect of the products. The title shall remain fully in the name of Beezer until the goods are paid for in full. The proceeds of any goods re-sold by the buyer prior to payment is to be held in trust for Beezer.
17. Terms of Payment. Invoices to be paid within 30 days of invoice date, strictly nett. Where no account has been granted, all orders will be paid by pro-forma.